Friday, March 9, 2012

Location of farmnomics

I am techie turned green enthusiast, passionate about building a hitech farm in our recently (Jan 2010) bought land near palacodu(tamil nadu).

The size of the land is about 25 acres.We found that there was a tamarind farm maintained by the owner before he sold it to real estate folks. I should really thank the recession during 2010, which helped to me buy this land. Also it was affordable for me, just because it was ignored by many buyers for its deserted look after uprooting all the tamarind trees.

It is a barren land now, but I am bit lucky to own it, I selected this for its abundant water resources.There are couple of lakes nearby and a river flow (from Panchapalli dam) which is just 1 km away.

From day one, all my thoughts and energy are spent on making this into a lush green agro farm. All my savings were spent on to buy this land and nothing is left out except lots of HOPE.

We need to start everything from the scratch , even the basic infrastructure like electricity, shelter, well etc, are yet to be developed.

Join my journey of building this to a lush green farm, with one step at a time..

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Mohan

6 comments:

  1. pls can u give me the contact details of the geologist from dharmapuri.
    thanking you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Abbas,
    Are you still in search of a geologist, please call me at 9986024554.
    Regards,
    Chandramohan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Abbas,
    Are you still in search of a geologist, please call me at 9986024554.
    Regards,
    Chandramohan

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your venture..Where exactly is palacodu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear mohan

    am also in your path. understand its already 2 yrs over, can u pls advise developments of the same

    rgds
    mathew
    09825611425

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir

    congrats and happy to see your blog. can you pls advise current developments in your farm

    rgds
    rajan mathew
    09825611425

    ReplyDelete